The special adrenaline-pumping two-hour season finale of THE AMAZING RACE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS is this Sunday, May 8 at 8 p.m. ET on CTV.
One of the top-rated reality series in Canada, THE AMAZING RACE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS averages an audience of 2.6 million viewers each week.
THE AMAZING RACE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS features teams from previous seasons vying for a second chance at the top prize, $1 million dollars. In “This Is Where It Ends (Brazil and Florida),” the final four teams mix it up in Brazil where Racers cry out in pain during a hairy situation as this season comes down to a race to the finish.
The remaining teams include (in no particular order):
GARY and MALLORY (Father/Daughter)
• Second father/daughter duo to reach the finals, could be the first to win
• Won one million rupees in India during the sixth leg
• Avoided elimination during leg eight due to a non-elimination round
FLIGHT TIME and BIG EASY (Harlem Globetrotters)
• Double u-turned by Jaime & Cara yet still checked in ahead of them
• Accused the Goths of cheating during the recent chocolate challenge in Switzerland
• Survived elimination during leg nine after they u-turned the Cowboys
KISHA and JEN (Sisters)
• Famous for losing Season 14 after stopping to take a bathroom break
• In India, they didn’t realize that the Snapple bottle which was given to them contained their next clue
• They have not come in first on any legs of the race so far
ZEV and JUSTIN (Best Friends)
• Won the most legs so far – four
• Won two cars at the pit stop in Austria
• Would have been eliminated in Switzerland had Kent and Vyxsin not received a penalty
With THE AMAZING RACE confirmed for Cycle 19, the renewal marks the 10th anniversary for the show, which premiered in September 2001.