Downsized airs back-to-back Wednesdays at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. ET/PT beginning January 5 exclusively on TVtropolis
When the economy crumbles, families must deal with the harsh reality of mounting debt. It’s time to get Downsized with the Bruce family, a modern day Brady Bunch, who once lived a lavish life of five-star getaways, fine dining and summer homes.
Victims of the recession, the Bruce’s are flat broke with two homes in foreclosure and a collapsed contracting business. Hailed as, “…impossible not to root for…” (New York Times) witness the Bruce’s use love, humour and discipline to navigate the very real stresses of life. Downsized airs back-to-back Wednesdays at 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. ET/PT beginning January 5.
Also joining the TVtropolis lineup are reality series including*:
· Fear Factor – back-to-back episodes Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
· Hardcore Pawn – Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT
· Reality Obsessed, Season 3 – Wednesdays at 7 p.m. ET/PT
· Bad Girls Club, Season 2 – Saturdays at 3 p.m. ET/PT
· Winter Wipeout – Saturdays at 7 p.m. ET/PT
Returning comedy series include*:
· Friends – back-to-back episodes Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
· That ‘70s Show – back-to-back episodes Fridays at 8 p.m. ET/PT
· Family Guy – Tuesday to Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT
*New schedule begins January 3, 2011