Beginning in January, even more of CTV’s killer primetime lineup will be up and available for streaming.
For the first time in Canada, new episodes of CSI, CSI: MIAMI and CSI: NEW YORK will be available on demand online following the television debut.
It all starts with CSI: MIAMI on Monday, January 3. The hugely successful franchise is a proven fan-favourite with the Season 9 premiere of CSI: MIAMI attracting 2.62 million viewers on CTV, and combined averaging 2.044 million viewers on TV through the first half of this broadcast season.
Highlights from CTV.ca’s mid-season schedule:
– Comedy favourites TWO AND A HALF MEN and MIKE & MOLLY are available Tuesday, Jan. 4.
– CTV’s award-winning original series FLASHPOINT makes its mid-season premiere with riveting new episodes, on demand Wednesday, Jan. 5.
– Canada’s #1 series THE BIG BANG THEORY and #1 new series $#*! MY DAD SAYS are back with new episodes on Friday, Jan. 7.
– The highly anticipated series debut of daytime talk show THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW joins CTV.ca’s online roster on the same day of the television premiere, Monday, Jan. 10.
– Comedy hit HOT IN CLEVELAND is back online with the Season 2 premiere Tuesday, Jan. 25.
– THE LISTENER is available on demand beginning Saturday, Jan. 30. Listener.CTV.ca will also feature great extras including an intuitive problem-solving game.
– All-new comedy series MR. SUNSHINE, starring Matthew Perry and Allison Janney, joins the CTV.ca lineup on Tuesday, Feb. 8.
– LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES returns to CTV.ca with new episodes on Thursday, Feb. 10.
– With last season earning 66% more on demand views than the previous season online, THE AMAZING RACE is back Monday, Feb. 21.