During the gift giveaway, The Marilyn Denis Show presents daily gift guide segments presented by Marilyn experts devoted to unique gift ideas for the holidays.
With a total of 119 different gifts showcased throughout the 10 days, all lucky in-studio audience members will bring home 8-12 gifts per day, amounting to more than 8,000 items given away overall.
Ranging in themes from the best gifts for men and fashionistas, to the perfect presents for pet owners and children, the approximate value of gifts handed out over the course of the giveaway amounts to more than $600,000 dollars.
To cap it off on a high note, Marilyn shares her favourite must-have products to give and receive over the holidays on Friday, Dec. 14. The spirit of receiving also continues online, where Marilyn will offer viewers at home a chance to win through exciting contests; visit marilyn.ca for upcoming details (certain restrictions apply).
The Marilyn Denis Show airs live Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. ET on CTV, CTV.ca, and CTV Mobile, again at 11 a.m. ET on CTV Two, and on demand at marilyn.ca (check local listings).
Continuing to reign as the #1 Canadian daytime series, The Marilyn Denis Show has seen double-digit growth in its third season, climbing 10% with total viewers, 42% with A18-34, 12% with A18-49, and 4% with A25-54. And in the Calgary and Edmonton markets, The Marilyn Denis Show has now overtaken Citytv’s Cityline to become the #1 Canadian lifestyle program in those markets.
Canada’s queen of daytime rounds up her team of experts to assist with the “10 Days of Giveaways”, where each item showcased gets the Marilyn stamp of approval:
- Kicking off the festive fun is The Marilyn Denis Show’s home and design expert Ramsin Khachi offering his homeowner gift guide (Dec. 3)
- Parenting expert Maureen Dennis with her kids gift guide (Dec. 4)
- Resident chef Christine Cushing shares her kitchen gift guide (Dec. 5)
- Design expert Amanda Forrest presents her gift guide for all things home décor (Dec. 6)
- Fashion stylist Peter Papapetrou reveals his fashion and beauty gift guide (Dec. 7)
- Web and technology expert Amber MacArthur features the latest gifts for techies (Dec. 10)
- Outdoor and garden expert Owen Reeves shares the perfect gifts for men (Dec. 11)
- Eco expert Candice Batista reveals the greatest gifts for pets, plus an extra special surprise is in store for viewers (Dec. 12)
- Charles the Butler shares his host gift guide (Dec. 13)
- Wrapping up the festive giveaway frenzy, Marilyn shares her favourite must-have items, along with her fashion stylist Alexis Honce (Dec. 14)