After eight seasons of secrets, lies, and gossip, the ladies of Wisteria Lane prepare to close their curtains for the last time on CTV’s Desperate Housewives.
To commemorate the end of this pioneering series and its legacy of deliciously scandalous plotlines, CTV takes viewers back to the beginning.
Leading up to the three-hour broadcast finale event on Sunday, May 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CTV, fans and curious newcomers can enjoy the first five seasons through DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES QUICK CUTS.
These fully edited and re-scored mini episodes recap the major plot points and twists of full length episodes in one to four minutes.
QUICK CUTS are available now on CTV.ca and the CTV iPad app. Mini episodes of Seasons 1-5 of GREY’S ANATOMY are also available now through the same platforms leading up to the season finale broadcast on Thursday, May 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV.
In further preparation for the finale, viewers can take a trip down Wisteria Lane with 10 of the most popular DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES episodes, including five from Seasons 1-3 available for the first time ever on CTV.ca. Available now through Sunday, June 10:
• Episode 101 – “Pilot”: One day, in her perfect house, in the loveliest of suburbs, Mary Alice ended it all. From her unique vantage point, Mary Alice sees more now than she ever did alive, and she’s planning to share all the delicious secrets that hide behind every neighbor’s closed door in this seemingly perfect suburb.
• Episode 108 – “Guilty”: In the aftermath of tragedy, the residents of Wisteria Lane take stock of their lives.
• Episode 122 – “One Wonderful Day”: Susan makes a decision about Mike Delfino. Meanwhile Lynette takes steps to make sure Annabel (guest star Melinda McGraw) doesn’t come between her and Tom, Bree comes to a realization about “buddy” George the pharmacist and Carlos’ legal problems take a turn for the worse.
• Episode 202 – “You Could Drive a Person Crazy”: Susan is surprised when she finds out who Edie’s new boyfriend is. Meanwhile Lynette goes back to work, leaving Tom at home and in charge of the house.
• Episode 307 – “Bang”: Everyone’s lives on Wisteria Lane are forever changed when a hostage situation occurs at a local supermarket.
• Episode 410 – “Welcome to Kanagawa”: With Mrs. McCluskey’s house completely destroyed, Lynette faces the possibility that her family and Ida Greenberg may not have survived, and the residents of Wisteria Lane begin to rebuild their lives after the deadly tornado.
• Episode 508 – “City of Fire”: Everyone has gathered at a club to see the guys play in the annual “Battle of the Bands” when a fire erupts, threatening the lives of those in attendance.
• Episode 610 – “Boom Crunch”: Christmas cheer is curtailed when disaster strikes and a plane crashes down on Wisteria Lane, putting lives in peril.
• Episode 714 – “Flashback”: Susan is presented with a kidney donation from an unlikely source, and Gaby refuses to confront her past while undergoing therapy. Meanwhile, Bree continues to keep the existence of Keith’s son a secret from him, and Mike reaches out to biological son Zach to see if he was involved in adopted father Paul’s shooting.
• Episode 808 – “Suspicion Song”: Detective Vance’s suspicions over Bree’s involvement in Alejandro’s disappearance grow, and Lynette tries to save her marriage.
The next new episode of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, “Lost My Power,” airs Sunday, April 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CTV. On Sunday, May 13 the penultimate episode will air at 8 p.m. ET/PT leading in to the two-hour series finale at 9 p.m. ET/PT.